1 Tank Scuba Diving (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
Puerto Vallarta is one of Mexico’s top scuba diving destinations, offering a wide diversity of locations and conditions, from easy-to-get-to sites close to the mainland to more adventurous locations farther offshore.
Los Arcos is a protected national marine park famous for small, granite islands that protrude from the sea and which are visible from downtown Puerto Vallarta. Underwater you will find caves, deep tunnels, arches and a stunning reef that is home to lobster, octopus, moray eels, turtles, and many species of tropical fish.
Originally made famous by Jacques Cousteau in the 1970’s, the Marietas Islands Marine Reserve has now become one of the most popular areas in Western Mexico for scuba diving. Part of an underwater mountain range that peaks above the ocean’s surface, the Marietas Islands mark the entrance to Banderas Bay from the Pacific.
Las Caletas is an exclusive tropical beach hideaway, where underwater coves and a nearby natural reef are home to a diverse array of marine life including colorful tropical fish, turtles, manta rays and great visibility. Good drop-offs, nice shallows, fine beaches, all in one place.
$88 Los Arcos
$98 Las Marietas
$149 Las Caletas
Your 1 Tank Scuba Diving (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- PADI-certified dive instructor
- All equipment required
- Light snack
- Tour duration: variable; Los Arcos 4.5 hours; Las Marietas and Las Caletas 7 hours
- Tour schedule: daily
- Tour departure: from the designated marina (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- Weight restrictions: 250 lbs (113 kgs)
- Only certified divers will be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your 1 Tank Scuba Diving (departs from Nuevo Vallarta):
- Open Water Certification
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Swimsuit and sunglasses
- Change of clothing
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips etc…