Dolphin Kids (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
This dolphin program has been specifically designed for young kids aged 4 to 9 in order to give them the opportunity to interact, have fun and get closer to dolphins than they ever dreamed possible.
After a short poolside introduction by the resident dolphin experts, kids enter the safe shallow area of the dolphin pool under close supervision. Kids will pet and hug the dolphins, experiencing for themselves the unique bond that can exist between humans and these magnificent marine mammals. They also have as much one-on-one time with their dolphin as possible, along with feeding and singing with them.
All children dream of making friends with a dolphin – here’s a rare chance to make those dreams come true.
Your Dolphin Kids (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 30 minutes
- Tour schedule: 11:00 AM Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children 4-9 years only, parents may accompany their children to the poolside observation area for no extra charge but do not interact with the dolphins
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Use of personal cameras or jewellery is not permitted during the swim program
- Life jackets are provided and required
Please bring the following to your Dolphin Kids (departs from Nuevo Vallarta):
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips etc…