Dolphin Signature Swim (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
This Dolphin Swim program offers the smallest group size available anywhere to swim with Pacific Bottlenose dolphins. You are ensured the best possible opportunity to develop a close personal bond with your dolphin and discover all there is know about dolphins from the best possible teachers – the dolphins themselves, as they talk and flirt with you in the comfort and safety of the dolphin pool.
Before jumping in staff will begin a short interactive briefing introducing you to the fascinating world of dolphins. You will learn how to use special hand signals and positive reinforcement to communicate with them one-on-one.Then it’s straight into the water for quality time with your new marine mammal friends. Interact with these inspirational animals as they swim around and beneath you during the interactive portion of the program.
This program takes place in crystal clear, salt water pools, so don’t miss out on the unique and exciting underwater rides on offer. Dolphins are just as curious about us as we are about them and the strong bond they’ve created with the trainers ensures everyone will feel the warmth and intelligence of these beautiful creatures.
Your Dolphin Signature Swim (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- 40 Minutes of in-water interaction and a 10 minute educational presentation
- Bottled water
- Life jacket
- Wetsuit (winter months)
- Restrooms, lockers
- 10 Minute educational presentation about sea lions
- 30 Minutes of in-water interaction
- Tour duration: 50 minutes4 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, and 4:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children 4-9 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult; children 10 years and older can participate on their own
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Use of personal cameras or jewellery is not permitted during the swim program
- Life jackets are provided and required
- This program is not recommended for pregnant women as dolphins are able to detect pregnancy and may react adversely to it; women who are less than 5 months pregnant will be allowed to participate only if accompanied by another paying adult and after signing a Responsibility Waiver Form
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Dolphin Signature Swim (departs from Nuevo Vallarta):
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips, etc.