Island Discovery Tour (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
Enjoy a wonderful day trip in an inflatable speedboat that heads out into Banderas Bay to explore the Marietas Islands, an ecologically diverse sanctuary with a stunning hidden beach nestled just out of sight.
Snorkel in and out of cave formations and rock archways, admire the extraordinary terrain and more than 100 species of tropical fish that call these rock reefs home. Cruise around the islands on this informative eco-discovery tour with an expert guide who will point out the unique wildlife and numerous species of birds.
You may even be treated to a show from the numerous schools of wild dolphins that live in the bay.
Your Island Discovery Tour (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Life jacket
- Tour duration: 3.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 07:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Use of life jackets is mandatory
- Access to the hidden beach is not guaranteed and is dependent upon sea conditions
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Participants must be fit and able to swim 75m (200ft) from boat to beach (distance may vary based on sea conditions).
- People who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems are not permitted to participate in this activity
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Island Discovery Tour (departs from Nuevo Vallarta):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light sweater
- Extra $$ for tips etc…