Las Caletas Beach Hideaway (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
Board a first class catamaran, sail to the southern shores of Banderas Bay and discover the isolated and unspoilt natural beauty of Las Caletas Beach Hideaway. Once settled on shore the variety of options are endless, from therapeutic massages or facials at the hilltop spa to guided snorkel tours, paddleboarding, kayaking, scuba diving, jungle hikes, cooking classes and a visit to the orchid gardens and interactive parrot center.
Las Caletas is purely and simply Mexico’s Garden of Eden, a wonderful and enchanting tropical beach haven where you can kick back, relax and let all the stress slip away.
Your Las Caletas Beach Hideaway (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Continental breakfast (early departure only)
- Open bar
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- Guided nature walk
- Parrot & monkey encounter
- Paella lesson
- Kids Adventure Park (4-11 years old only, minimum height 3.3 feet)
- Optional activities (at an additional fee): spa treatments, clay modelling, scuba diving, power snorkel and sea lion encounter
- Tour duration: 7 hours
- Tour schedule: daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: children aged 4 to 11 years pay child price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Las Caletas Beach Hideaway (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.