Luxury Snorkeling Tour (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
Travel in style aboard a first-class cruising yacht for a luxury snorkel adventure. Snorkel in two of the most impressive locations in the Bay of Banderas and watch for Humpback whales and wild dolphins along the way!
Explore the colorful tropical marine life at the Los Arcos National Park, a premier snorkel
destination for tourists and locals alike. Afterwards cruise to Majahuitas Cove, an incomparably beautiful natural paradise and home to one of the most beautiful beaches in the bay.
Along the way enjoy amazing scenery that includes pristine jungle, majestic mountains and the rugged Pacific coastline. All of this in the comfort of your luxury yacht with top-of-the-line accommodation, an open bar and unsurpassed service.
Your Luxury Snorkeling Tour (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Open bar
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- Use of life jackets is mandatory
- People who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems are not permitted to participate in this activity
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Luxury Snorkeling Tour (departs from Nuevo Vallarta):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light sweater
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.