Private Marietas Eco Discovery
Just offshore and inside Banderas Bay, rests a group of small, volcanic islands known as the Marietas Islands. These islands, made famous by oceanographer Jacques Cousteau, provide the perfect environment for an exciting eco-adventure. Enjoy a snorkel tour to view the abundant marine life, sea kayaking, guided eco-oriented tours around the small and marvel at the wild dolphins, whales, rays and sea turtles that call this place home.
Getting there and back is half the fun onboard a modern catamaran with an open bar, full buffet lunch and a friendly crew who put on a spirited and entertaining performance that will keep you dancing all the way back to shore.
$795 (Up to 6 people)
Your Private Marietas Eco Discovery adventure includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Continental breakfast (with first departure only)
- Deli lunch
- Snorkel & kayak equipment
- Tour duration: 3.5 hours
- Tour schedule: daily around 7:30 AM
- Tour departure: departs from Punta Mita (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: children under 4 years are not allowed
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Private Marietas Eco Discovery adventure:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.