Rhythms of the Night (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
Start off with a scenic ocean cruise across Banderas Bay to the isolated cove of Las Caletas which, as evening falls, is transformed into a magical paradise filled with the sights and sounds of ancient rituals. Enticing aromas of freshly grilled food lure you towards a private beachside dinner table bathed in the soft glow of candles.
After dinner enjoy a hypnotic spectacle, stories of an ancient civilization told through live music and modern dance, as one of Mexico’s most innovative contemporary dance troupes transports you on a mystical journey through ancient Mexican history.
After the show, end a perfect evening with a nightcap and dancing beneath the stars on the short cruise back to your point of departure.
Regular + Open Bar
Your Rhythms of the Night tour (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Candle light dinner
- Contemporary dance show at the pyramid amphitheatre
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Rhythms of the Night tour (departs from Nuevo Vallarta):
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.