Scuba Diving Refresher (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher? The Scuba Diving Refresher Course is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water. Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, the Scuba Diving Refresher is personalized for you.
You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer, then go diving with a professional instructor. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next course or get ready for some more challenging dives while on vacation. Dive shops appreciate seeing a recent activity or refresher-type courses as it means that you are ready to dive in.
And where better to do it than Cancun, whose waters are home to some of the best scuba diving anywhere on earth. So take a plunge into waters which are home to legendary visibility of up to 200 feet and some of the most dazzling displays of soft coral and marine life you’ll ever see.
Your Scuba Diving Refresher (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- PADI certified dive instructor
- All equipment required
- 1 easy shore or pool dive
- 1 shallow, boat dive
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from the designated marina (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- Weight restrictions: 250 lbs (113 kgs)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Scuba Diving Refresher (departs from Nuevo Vallarta):
- Open Water Certification
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Hat and sunglasses
- Change of clothing
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips etc…