Sea Kayak & Snorkeling (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
A perfect day on the water for the entire family. Head out to a protected cove where you can choose to kayak or paddleboard to the snorkel tour location. Colomitos is a secluded area home to many tropical marine species like King Angels, Panamic Sergeant Majors, puffer fish, eels, and many others.
After a delicious picnic lunch on a private beach it is time to head out again on a short, enjoyable sea kayak tour. This activity is suitable for all ages and experience levels, and is a fantastic way to enjoy the incredible sights of the surrounding tropical deciduous forests and rugged Sierra Madre mountain range.
Your Sea Kayak & Snorkeling (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Guided snorkel tour
- All equipment required
- Light lunch
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: depends on supplier availability
- Tour departure: from Marina Vallarta (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with back, heart or neck problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Sea Kayak & Snorkeling (departs from Nuevo Vallarta):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Light sweater, shorts and sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.