Sea Lion Encounter (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
Designed to be both educational and fun, this program begins with a short poolside introduction to the sea lions’ unique physiology, feeding habits and behaviours. Then, accompanied by a professional marine mammal trainer in a specially designed ocean pool, you will get wet and up close to these intelligent, social and very playful creatures.
Your Sea Lion Encounter (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Tour duration: 1.5 hours
- Tour schedule: daily
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years; children aged 5 to 11 years must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older); children aged 5 to 11 years pay child price
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- No jewellery or sunscreen allowed
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Sea Lion Encounter (departs from Nuevo Vallarta):
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips, etc.