Sea Safari (departs from Nuevo Vallarta)
Embark on a thrilling ride across Banderas Bay to explore the lesser known parts of this rugged, beautiful Pacific coastline. Explore and discover the lifestyle and culture of a remote fishing village before enjoying a horseback trail ride through the mountains of the Sierra Madre to a stunning waterfall and swimming spot hidden deep in the subtropical forest.
After this adventure in the forest visit “La Bola”, a beautifully tranquil cove with rocky reefs filled with an amazing variety of tropical fish and interesting marine life. After a quick lesson explore these blue waters accompanied by an experienced snorkel guide.
After a full day of activities, relax at a secluded beach which offers sea kayaks, hammocks, sand rugs, coconuts, an open bar and deliciously authentic Mexican grill right on the beach.
Your Sea Safari (departs from Nuevo Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Safety equipment
- Snorkel & kayak equipment
- Bottled water
- Open bar
- Tour duration: 6.5 hours
- Tour schedule: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years; children aged 10 to 11 years pay child price
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 250 lbs
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Sea Safari (departs from Nuevo Vallarta):
- Comfortable shoes
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.