The Alluring Taste of Mezcal
Travel into the mountain villages of Oaxaca and follow the entire traditional, small batch production process of mezcal, from fields to finished drink. Derived from the ancient Nahuatl language and meaning “oven-cooked agave”, this smoky flavored, very strong and now world famous alcoholic drink has its roots in the Mesoamerican Mixtec culture and today is the signature drink of the state of Oaxaca.
Your The Alluring Taste of Mezcal tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Minimum group size: this tour requires a minimum of 2 persons
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children between 4-9 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your The Alluring Taste of Mezcal tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips, etc.