Footprints of the Dominicans
Discover the conquest of the Mixteco culture by the powerful ideas brought to the Americas, from Europe, by the Dominican Order. Follow the unfolding of this intriguing historical period through its magnificent architectural structures. Visit the famous the convents of San Pedro, San Pablo Teposcolula and the stunning Santo Domingo Yanhuitlan.
Your Footprints of the Dominicans tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:30 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Minimum group size: this tour requires a minimum of 2 persons
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children between 4-9 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Footprints of the Dominicans tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips, etc.