Oaxaca City Tour
This guided tour takes you on a journey through the streets of this charming city to visit its most famous landmarks, from spectacular architecture of the Dominican Order’s parishes, temples and convents to the bustling market in the city center where ancient and modern culture blend in sea of spectacular colors.
End the tour savoring the distinctive flavors of mezcal, signature drink of the state of Oaxaca.
Your Oaxaca City Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Mesoamerican cultures museum
- Santo Domingo temple
- Central Plaza
- Benito Juarez market
- City map
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from the Santo Domingo temple (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Minimum group size: this tour requires a minimum of 2 persons
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children between 4-9 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Oaxaca City Tour:
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for meals, souvenirs, tips, etc.