Oaxacan Villages Cultural Tour
Journey into the heart of the mountain villages of the state of Oaxaca and interact with the local indigenous cultures that populate this colorful region. Witness artisans at work as they create the dark chocolates for which Oaxaca is world famous.
End the day by exploring the entire traditional, small batch production process of mezcal, and savor the multiple, distinctive flavors of this emblematic drink.
Your Oaxacan Villages Cultural Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Canyon hike
- Mezcal tasting
- Coco & bread
- Bottled water
- Traveler Insurance
- Tour duration: 7 hours
- Tour schedule: 9:00 AM Thursdays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Minimum group size: this tour requires a minimum of 2 persons
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children between 4-9 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Oaxacan Villages Cultural Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips, etc.