The Secret Cultures of Oaxaca Hiking Tour
Journey into the heart of the mountain villages of the state of Oaxaca and interact with the local indigenous cultures that populate this colorful region.
At more than 10,000 feet above sea level this pristine environment is the perfect setting for an easy 3-hour hike through the Coyote Canyon, where you will visit naturally occurring freshwater wells and the Coyote Caves.
End the day with a delicious regional lunch served by a family from the mountain village.
Price Adult: $65
Price Child: $45
Your The Secret Cultures of Oaxaca Hiking Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Canyon hike
- Chocolate & bread
- Typical regional lunch
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 9 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Minimum group size: this tour requires a minimum of 2 persons
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children between 4-9 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your The Secret Cultures of Oaxaca Hiking Tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips etc…