Tonina Ruins & Waterfalls
Journey deep into the southeastern jungles of the State of Chiapas and travel back in time as you discover one of Mexico’s most intriguing ceremonial sites: Tonina. One of the last important sites built during the Classic Period, Tonina boasts almost 100 well-preserved structures, 37 tombs, 2 ball games and almost 40 sculptures.
After exploring this important religious center for the ancient Maya, enjoy the refreshing and beautiful waters of the Corralito Waterfall. You will have time to do some easy walking or just relax near the soothing sounds of this wonderful place.
Your Tonina Ruins & Waterfalls includes the following:
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 14 hours
- Tour schedule: 08.00 AM daily
- Tour departure: From selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Tonina Ruins & Waterfalls:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Small backpack
- Extra $$ for souvenirs and tips etc…