Chichen Itza Ruins Spectacular Night Show (departs from Playa del Carmen)
Journey into the of the Yucatan Peninsula to the ancient city of Chichen Itza, once a major focal point in the Northern Maya Lowlands from AD 600 through to AD 1200. Chichen Itza was one of the largest Maya cities and at the time had the most diverse population in the Maya world, a factor that could have contributed to the variety of architectural styles at the site.
Now one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World it is a “bucket list” place to see, and what better way to do this than to tour this incredibly beautiful site by day, dine in a traditional Mexican restaurant serving local Maya food, and then to return to Chichen Itza to witness the unique and spectacular light and sound show that will amaze you!
Your Chichen Itza Ruins Spectacular Night Show (departs from Playa del Carmen) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Admission to and guided tour in the archaeological site
- Light and sound show
- Mexican a dinner-la-carte and courtesy welcome drink
- Tour duration: 12 hours
- Tour schedule: 1:00 PM Tuesdays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: children between 5-11 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Chichen Itza Ruins Spectacular Night Show (departs from Playa del Carmen):
- Biodegradable repellent
- Sunglasses and hat
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable clothing, walking shoes or sports sandals
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Those who use a wheelchair must be accompanied by a paying companion
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.