Ek Balam Ruins & Cenote Adventure Park (departs from Playa del Carmen)
Visit Ek-Balam, a XI-century Maya city, one of the most impressively preserved ceremonial centers on the Yucatan Peninsula, where you will witness the incredible decoration of its very recently restored temples and plazas, including the unique sculptures in high relief that have surprised archaeologists.
Descend into one of the Peninsula’s deepest cenotes and enjoy its beautiful rock formations, swim in its clear fresh waters, and try any one of the exciting adventure activities. Finish up with a delicious regional lunch prepared by the local Maya. A fun/filled day for the whole family!
Your Ek Balam Ruins & Cenote Adventure Park (departs from Playa del Carmen) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- Buffet lunch
- Small groups of a maximum of 14 people
- Restrooms, lockers, showers
- Tour duration: 9 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children between 6-12 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged nor for those who suffer from heart, respiratory or back problems
Please bring the following to your Ek Balam Ruins & Cenote Adventure Park (departs from Playa del Carmen):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.