Turtle Snorkeling & Cenote Swim Tour (departs from Playa del Carmen)
Travel into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan Peninsula and discover the incomparable beauty of the many natural wells (“Cenotes”) hidden deep within this almost impenetrable jungle. You will have the opportunity to swim in the crystal clear fresh water of these cenotes and admire the thousands of spectacular stalactites and stalagmites that line their fossil-filled walls and ceilings.
And if that wasn’t enough your journey continues to the Bay of Akumal where you will be taken on a guided snorkel tour of the bay and its reef. This bay is famous for the many turtles that inhabit its waters all year round. Swim up close and drift along with them as they eat and swim leisurely through the clear turquoise blue waters of this Caribbean paradise. If you love nature then this is the perfect experience for you!
Your Turtle Snorkeling & Cenote Swim Tour (departs from Playa del Carmen) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Roundtrip transportation
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jacket
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children between 6-12 years pay children’s price
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Turtle Snorkeling & Cenote Swim Tour (departs from Playa del Carmen):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- $10 USD reserve bracelet fee
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.