Africam Safari started as a private animal collection owned by Carlos Camacho Espíritu, a veteran, pilot, radio host and businessman, who lived in Puebla and who wanted to create a park where animals could live in areas resembling their habitat in the wild.
Observe and enjoy over 2,500 animals of 350 species roaming freely in habitats that range from African savannah to American steppes, tropical jungle and Mexican forests.
Price: $250 (2 persons)
Your Africam Safari includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Africam Safari:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Extra $$ for meals, drinks, tips, etc.