Atlixco: the City of Flowers
Situated at the foot of the imposing Popocatépetl volcano, the second tallest volcano in Mexico, lies the charming colonial town of Atlixco.
World famous for its production of ornamental plants and cut flowers, Atlixco invites you to step back in time into a world that blends centuries of colorful colonial and religious history with the unique beauty of its abundant and artfully displayed flora.
Price: $188 (2 persons)
Your Atlixco: the City of Flowers includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Church of San Francisco Acatepec
- Chipilo town
- Flower Garden
- Historical center of Atlixco
- Bonsai Museum
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Atlixco: the City of Flowers:
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Extra $$ for meals, drinks, tips, etc.