Chuatla Hacienda Tour
Once a bastion of conservatism, Catholicism and tradition the state of Puebla is now world famous for its well preserved and artfully restored colonial heritage.
On this excursion visit the 16th century Franciscan monastery of the Archangel Michael in the town of Huejotzingo, one of the first built in the Spanish Empire of the New World, and today a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Afterwards visit the Chautla Hacienda, established in the 18th century in order to produce grain primarily, and now a very popular attraction due to the property’s signature building, an English style residence, locally called “El Castillo” (The Castle).
Price: $188 (2 persons)
Your Chuatla Hacienda Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Chuatla Hacienda Tour:
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Extra $$ for meals, drinks, tips, etc.