Puebla City Walking Tour
Once a bastion of conservatism, Catholicism and tradition the state of Puebla is now world famous for its well preserved and artfully restored colonial heritage.
On this easy walking tour travel back in time as you visit the city’s signature attractions, including the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception (built between 15557 and 1649), the town square, municipal buildings and the Biblioteca Palafoxiana (built in 1646).
Price: $138 (2 persons)
Your Puebla City Walking Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Puebla City Walking Tour:
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Extra $$ for meals, drinks, tips etc…