Enjoy a guided walk through the famous colonial city of Puebla, stopping to learn about and admire some of its most important attractions, like the town square, the Artist’s Quarter, and the beautiful San Francisco Botanical Garden with 55 acres (22.3 ha) boasting more than 50,000 individual plants, representing over 8,000 taxa from around the world.
After the tour enjoy a deliciously romantic Italian dinner with your loved one.
Price: $169 (2 persons)
Your Romantic Puebla includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- San Francisco Gardens
- Barrio del Artista (Artist Quarter)
- Alfeñique House
- China Poblana House
- City Center
- Viewpoint from the city’s forts
- Romantic dinner in Italian restaurant:
- Decorated table
- 2 glasses of wine
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- Tour schedule: 6:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Romantic Puebla:
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.