The Magic Town of Cholula
The city of Cholula, world famous for the Tepanapa Pyramid, the widest pyramid in the world, is at once a combination of centuries old religious tradition, Mexican modernity, urban and rural living.
Discover this wonderful region on a trip that includes archaeological sites, a first hand glimpse into rural life in the State of Puebla and a.journey through a deeply religious city that is divided into eighteen neighborhoods or barrios, each with its own church and patron saint.
Price: $188 (2 persons)
Your The Magic Town of Cholula includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Church of San Francisco Acatepec
- Santa Maria Tonantzintla town
- Cholula archaeological site
- Church of the Virgin of Remedies
- Tour duration: 7 hours
- Tour schedule: 10:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your The Magic Town of Cholula:
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Extra $$ for meals, drinks, tips, etc.