The Magic Towns of Chignahuapan and Zacatlan
On this amazing trip visit two of Mexico’s “Magic Towns”, designated as such because of their architectural history and unique cultural heritage.
Journeying to Chignahuapan early in the morning is a spectacular sight as the lifting morning mist reveals steep slopes, fruit trees, coffee plantations, beautiful waterfalls, rivers and the vivid tones of this charming little town, home to the biggest statue of the Virgin Mary in all of Latin America.
Afterwards visit the citrus producing town of Zacatlan, nationally famous for its production of apples, other fruit, cider and fruit wines. Not only is it home to the Relojes Centenario company, the first clock factory in Latin America, but the red tile roofs that cover the town center make it a very attractive place to visit and behold.
Price: $250 (2 persons)
Your The Magic Towns of Chignahuapan and Zacatlan includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Certified archaeological guide
- Entrance fees
- Basilica of the Immaculate Conception
- Chignahuapan town center
- Christmas bauble factory
- Quetzelapan waterfalls
- Zacatlan town center
- Watch Museum
- Tour duration: 12 hours
- Tour schedule: 8:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your The Magic Towns of Chignahuapan and Zacatlan:
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Extra $$ for meals, drinks, tips etc…