Cavern Diving (departs from Puerto Aventuras)
Escape to the Yucatan’s signature activity: scuba diving in the many caverns and cenotes that dot this jungle-clad peninsula. Explore the many options with professional dive teams who accompany you every amazing step of the way.
Expect to dive through exceptionally clear fresh water that has been meticulously filtered through the topsoil, ending below in endless turquoise blue rivers and pools for you to explore and enjoy.
These cavern systems and cenotes have formed over many hundreds of thousands of years and boast unique geological formations, like stalactites, stalagmites, helictites and more. Visibility is perfect, diving is easy and safe, and the sights are spectacular.
Your Cavern Diving (departs from Puerto Aventuras) includes the following:
- PADI-certified bilingual Divemaster
- Round trip transportation
- A maximum of 8 divers per group
- All dive equipment
- 2 tank dive
- Tour duration: 9 hours
- Tour schedule: 8:00 AM Mondays to Fridays
- Tour departure: from the ferry dock in Playa del Carmen (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 15 years
- Only PADI-certified divers will be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cavern Diving (departs from Puerto Aventuras):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- PADI Certification Card
- Swimsuit and towel
- Change of clothing
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.