Cozumel Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling (departs from Puerto Aventuras)
Cozumel, whose waters are home to some of the best snorkeling anywhere on earth, invites you to take a plunge into waters which boast legendary visibility of up to 200 feet. Explore Cozumel’s most popular reefs and be amazed with some of the most dazzling displays of soft coral and marine life you’ll ever see.
To end this unforgettable day a delicious lunch will be served at a typical Mexican restaurant.
Your Cozumel Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling (departs from Puerto Aventuras) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip ground transportation from your hotel
- Round trip ferry to Cozumel Island
- All equipment required
- Life jacket
- Free snorkel tube
- Sodas & water
- Tour duration: 12 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM Mondays through Saturdays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years
- The use of sunblock and cosmetic creams is strictly prohibited on this tour. All guests will be required to take a shower before entering the water
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this tour
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cozumel Catamaran Sailing & Snorkeling (departs from Puerto Aventuras):
- Waterproof camera
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.