Cozumel Nature Reserve & Beach Park (departs from Puerto Aventuras)
The Chankanaab National Park offers everything that is characteristic of Cozumel Island: an amazing variety of tropical marine fish including angels, surgeons, groupers, and parrots, all living amongst colorful coral reefs set in the endless visibility of a very tranquil Caribbean Sea.
A variety of additional activities in the park and a delicious Mexican buffet make for a perfect day out in the sun.
After your day in the sun and sea, visit downtown Cozumel for a leisurely, guided walk through its small streets filled with local fare.
Your Cozumel Nature Reserve & Beach Park (departs from Puerto Aventuras) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transport (van and ferry)
- Chankanaab Park entrance fees
- Snorkel tour & equipment
- Sea lion show
- Tequila tasting
- Mexican Buffet:, fried potatoes, rice, nachos, vegetables, tacos, chicken fajitas, grilled fish, Mexican salsas, fruit salad, bottled water, sodas, 2 beers per person
- Free access to: botanical gardens, Mayan ruins, crocodile lagoon & Maya home
- Tour duration: all day
- Tour schedule: daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cozumel Nature Reserve & Beach Park (departs from Puerto Aventuras):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- $5 USD park entrance fee
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips, etc.