Extreme Canopy Adventure (departs from Puerto Aventuras)
Journey into the Yucatan jungle to this exciting adventure park where you will be greeted at the “Casa Zatara” welcome center. From here it is 1,000 emotions per minute kicking the day off, fully equipped with harnesses, security pulleys, helmets and gloves, as you embark on an adrenaline-filled 12 zip-line circuit tour through the jungle canopy.
Next a luxurious swim in the beautiful Lukuma cenote where you can try your hand at the famous water zip-line which crashes into the crystal clear fresh water. And to wrap up this exciting day a delicious lunch in the park’s restaurant.
This tour is only for adrenaline seekers!
Your Extreme Canopy Adventure (departs from Puerto Aventuras) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Cenote swim
- Superflight zip-line circuit
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- Small groups of a maximum of 16 people
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 3 years; children between 3-12 years pay children’s price
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged nor for those who suffer from heart, respiratory or back problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Extreme Canopy Adventure (departs from Puerto Aventuras):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips etc…