Maya Eco-adventure (departs from Puerto Aventuras)
The Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Mexico’s largest protected sites, is a biologically diverse wetland that boasts countless waterways that intricately link marine, coastal and terrestrial ecosystems.
Traverse these lagoons by boat and float down the canals together with a local Mayan guide as you marvel at the many species of birds, mammals and fish. Refresh yourself with a delightful swim in a freshwater cenote and enjoy a guided tour of the fascinating archaeological site of Muyil that is hidden in the jungle clad interior.
After all of this kick back and relax at a beach club on the beautiful, world famous, white sand beaches of Tulum. Enjoy a delicious lunch and drinks before heading back to your hotel.
Your Maya Eco-adventure (departs from Puerto Aventuras) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Guided tour of Muyil archaeological site
- Lagoon boat tour
- Canal floating tour
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
- Beach club lunch
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule: 09:30 AM; Mondays through Fridays
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children between 8-12 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Maya Eco-adventure (departs from Puerto Aventuras):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Hat or cap
- Light jacket
- Extra $$ for tips etc…