Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve Adventure (departs from Puerto Aventuras)
The Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that encompasses 1.3 million acres of pristine tropical forests, mangroves, savanna grasslands and coral reefs. Home to hundreds of bird species, jaguars, manatees and wild dolphins this is a nature lover’s paradise.
Exploring the reserve by boat you will have the opportunity to observe many endemic and migratory birds (cormorants, pelicans, herons and osprey), crocodiles, manatees, turtles, starfish and dolphins in their natural habitat. Admire the abundant marine life on a snorkel tour above colorful coral reefs and a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of the reserve.
Your trip will end with a delicious buffet lunch in front of the Caribbean Sea.
Your Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve Adventure (departs from Puerto Aventuras) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Roundtrip transportation
- Boat trip into Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve
- Boat tour of Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve
- Bird watching
- Coral reef snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment
- Snacks upon arrival in Sian Ka’an
- Buffet lunch
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: 07:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years; children between 6-12 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve Adventure (departs from Puerto Aventuras):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- $10 USD pier and reserve fee
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.