Xel-Ha Water Adventure Park (departs from Puerto Aventuras)
Explore and enjoy Playa del Carmen’s biggest Water Adventure Theme Park. Regarded as one of the world’s great natural wonders, the park’s natural marine inlet provides one of the most spectacular natural pools where you will snorkel and see hundreds of colorful fish and a great diversity of marine species that inhabit its coves and cenotes.
Have fun with the numerous activities on offer including: river-tubing, zip-lining, rope courses, caves and other natural attractions, bicycle riding, bee farm and nursery visits, or just chill in your hammock in front of the sea after a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet lunch. This is a fun-filled day for the entire family!
Your Xel-Ha Water Adventure Park (departs from Puerto Aventuras) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance to the Water Theme Park
- Use of all areas
- Snorkel equipment
- Rope courses
- Bee farm
- All-you-can-eat-and-drink Mexican buffet
- Restrooms, showers, lockers
- Tour duration: 12 hours
- Tour schedule: 8:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: children between 5-11 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Xel-Ha Water Adventure Park (departs from Puerto Aventuras):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.