Xenses Sensorial Park (departs from Puerto Aventuras)
Cenotes are the iconic natural treasures of the Yucatan Peninsula, with more than 5,000 hidden in its jungle clad interior.
Enjoy this incredible trip to four different types of cenotes, including two open cenotes, one semi-open cenote and one cave cenote. Explore these beautiful, naturally occurring wells and underground rivers as you swim in, kayak on, rappel into and zip line over each one of them.
End this perfect day out in the subtropical rainforest with a Glam picnic in an exclusive natural setting.
Your Xenses Sensorial Park (departs from Puerto Aventuras) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Sensorial activities that include the Pinwheel, Way of Dwarfs and Giants, Xensatorium, Underground Arteries Labyrinth, The Eden, Xítric Garden, The Heartbeat, Town, Picture This, The Breather, Slip, Bird Flight, Riverlaxing, Sludgerie, Rain, Marblelous
- All equipment required
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers
- Includes round trip transportation from your hotel
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM and 1:00 PM Mondays through Saturdays
- Tour departure: From selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: Children aged 5 to 11 years pay 50% of the adult ticket price (proof of age must be provided)
- Maximum weight 135kgs / 300lbs
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- This park is not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries or back pain
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Xenses Sensorial Park (departs from Puerto Aventuras):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Water shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Change of clothes
- Printed ticket voucher (proof of purchase)
- Extra $$ for lunch, drinks, tips, etc.