Cancun Flyboard Adventure (departs from Puerto Morelos)
Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what it is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard. Flyboard is easy to learn and really fun right from the start. Instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have a fun while adhering to strict safety standards.
Flyboard may look a little extreme, but it’s not. Guest of all ages have taken to flight and had a great time: men and women, young and old. It is the perfect tour for families with teens or anyone looking for a new adventure.
The second you feel the board start to lift you out of the water, you will understand why this is a hottest new sport around. And before you know it, you’ll be blasting out of the water and hovering in place in complete control.
An amazing opportunity to learn how to fly!
$120 – 30 minutes
$70 – 15 minutes
Your Cancun Flyboard Adventure (departs from Puerto Morelos) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Life jacket
- All equipment required
- Tour duration: 15 or 30 minutes
- Tour schedule: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily
- Tour departure: from a private marina in Cancun (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- This activity is not recommended for people with neck or back problems
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cancun Flyboard Adventure (departs from Puerto Morelos):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- $10 USD dock fee
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.