Discover Scuba (departs from Puerto Morelos)
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, the
Discover Scuba Introductory Course is for you. PADI dive shops offer this program either in a pool, off a beach or from a dive boat. You can try scuba close to home or while you’re on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
– Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
– Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
– Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
– Have fun swimming around and exploring.
– Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
And where better to do it than Mexico, whose waters are home to some of the best scuba diving anywhere on earth.
Your Discover Scuba (departs from Puerto Morelos) includes the following:
- Bilingual PADI instructor
- All equipment required
- 1 academic session
- 1 confined water session
- 1 open water dive
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 11:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from a private marina in Cancun (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Discover Scuba (departs from Puerto Morelos):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- $10 USD dock fee
- $11 USD wetsuit rental
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.