The latest addition to the locally available dolphin programs, the Dolphin Extreme Swim offers all swimmers the opportunity to join dolphins underwater. Fitted with mask, snorkel and fins, visitors will snorkel, swim, ride and play with these charming creatures.
The program includes an educational briefing on the intriguing life of dolphins, a quick lesson on how to best use the snorkel equipment, free swimming and snorkeling with the dolphins, motorized water scooters, and boogie board rides.
Your Dolphin Extreme program includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Life jacket
- Wetsuit (winter months)
- Restrooms, lockers
- Light snack
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 1 hour
- Tour schedule: 1:00 PM daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: From assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years; children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult; children 13 years and older can participate on their own; parents or guardians will be required to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old for the underwater activity
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Use of personal cameras or jewellery is not permitted during the swim program
- Life jackets are provided and required
- This program is not recommended for pregnant women as dolphins are able to detect pregnancy and may react adversely to it; women who are less than 5 months pregnant will be allowed to participate only if accompanied by another paying adult and after signing a Responsibility Waiver Form
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Dolphin Extreme program:
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips, etc.