Dolphin Trainer for a Day (departs from Puerto Vallarta)
Whether you’re considering a career with dolphins or just want to spend more time with them, this is an adventure designed for those looking for a life-changing experience – enjoy a full day’s work of learning and fun caring for one of the most enchanting and intelligent mammals in the world.
Designed for those who crave more than just swimming with dolphins, this program offers the unique opportunity to spend an unforgettable day helping the team of experts at the Dolphin Center in Puerto Vallarta.
Working behind-the-scenes alongside these dolphin experts, you will be in close contact with the resident Pacific Bottlenose dolphins throughout the entire day, while witnessing first-hand the intriguing world of marine mammal professionals. You will learn the essential skills of caring for dolphins as you assist these experts in every detail of their work, from feeding and behavioural training techniques to helping out with the various dolphin programs on offer.
Your Dolphin Trainer for a Day (departs from Puerto Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Trainer’s uniform
- Dolphin Signature Swim
- Sea Lion Encounter
- Light refreshments
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: Mondays to Fridays
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Use of any type of sunblock is not permitted
- Use of personal cameras or jewellery is not permitted during the swim program
- Life jackets are provided and required
- This is not recommended for pregnant women as dolphins are able to detect pregnancy and may react adversely to it; women who are less than 5 months pregnant will be allowed to participate only if accompanied by another paying adult and after signing a Responsibility Waiver Form
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Dolphin Trainer for a Day (departs from Puerto Vallarta):
- Extra $$ for souvenirs, tips etc…