Flyboard (departs from Puerto Vallarta)
Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what it is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard. Flyboard is easy to learn and really fun right from the start. Instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have a fun while adhering to strict safety standards.
Flyboard may look a little extreme, but it’s not. Guest of all ages have taken to flight and had a great time: men and women, young and old. It is the perfect tour for families with teens or anyone looking for a new adventure.
The second you feel the board start to lift you out of the water, you will understand why this is a hottest new sport around. And before you know it, you’ll be blasting out of the water and hovering in place in complete control.
An amazing opportunity to learn how to fly!
Your Flyboard experience (departs from Puerto Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- 30 Minutes of flying time + instruction
- All equipment required
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 30 minutes
- Tour schedule: daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 250lbs
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Those with back, neck, heart or balance-related conditions will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not suitable for those who are severely physically challenged
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Flyboard experience (departs from Puerto Vallarta):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Change of clothing
- Extra $$ for tips etc…