Travel to Puerto Vallarta’s southern region, away from the palms of the Pacific coastline to the pine forests of the surrounding Sierra Madre mountains. At an elevation of more than 2,000 feet, explore the 16th century village of El Tuito and soak in its rich history and cooler mountain air.
Visit beautiful botanical gardens, a traditional bakery, and an organic farm for a delicious lunch set in a refreshing river. Experience regional highlights that give you unique insight into the area and the lives of the local Mexican people.
Your Hidden Mexico tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- All equipment required
- Bottled water
- Open bar
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Persons who have serious back or neck problems will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Hidden Mexico tour:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.