Hiking & Snorkeling Expedition
Start the day at a sleepy fishing village and enjoy an easy hike the lush green Sierra Madre mountains. The tropical deciduous forest is home to numerous bird species, iguanas, Red Foxes, armadillos, skunks, huge mountain crabs and more.
Cool off with a refreshing swim and guided snorkel tour at Colomitos cove, a secluded area home to many tropical marine species like King Angels, Panamic Sergeant Majors, puffer fish, eels, and many others. Wrap it all up with a delicious picnic lunch on a secluded golden sand beach.
Your Hiking & Snorkeling Expedition includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light lunch
- Small groups
- Tour duration: 5.5 hours
- Tour schedule: depends on supplier availability
- Tour departure: from Marina Vallarta (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with high blood pressure or back, heart, neck or knee problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Hiking & Snorkeling Expedition:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Swimming suit
- Shorts, light sweater and sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.