Marietas Island Snorkeling Adventure
Take a boat trip to the Marietas Islands, known as the Mexican Galapagos, and one of the most important wildlife sanctuaries on Mexico’s Pacific coastline. Dominated by large caves and cliffs, surrounded by incredible coral reefs, and home to a huge colony of seabirds, this is an incredibly photogenic location.
Enjoy an unforgettable guided snorkeling tour and spot some of the many tropical fish like King Angelfish, Panamic Sergeant Majors, Cortez Chubs, Giant Damselfish, Moorish Idol, Rainbow Wrasse, and many more. Admire the many bird species that inhabit the island, such as Magnificent Frigatebird, egrets, herons, sea gulls, pelicans, Brown Boobies and the world famous Blue-footed Booby.
A perfect day out for nature lovers.
Your Marietas Island Snorkeling Adventure includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Boat transportation
- Marine park entrance fee
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light lunch
- Small groups
- Tour duration: 4.5 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM Wednesdays and Sundays
- Tour departure: from Marina Vallarta (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years
- A minimum of five people are required for this tour to operate
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with high blood pressure, or serious back, neck or knee problems
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Marietas Island Snorkeling Adventure:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Light sweater, shorts, sandals
- Extra $$ for tips etc…