Night Dive (departs from Puerto Vallarta)
Puerto Vallarta is one of Mexico’s top scuba diving destinations, offering a wide diversity of locations and conditions, from easy-to-get-to sites close to the mainland to more adventurous locations farther offshore.
One of Mexico’s most popular marine reserves, Los Arcos is a cluster of granite islands that protrude out of the water in the southern part of Banderas Bay. With depths ranging from 30 to 1,600 feet, the waters surrounding Los Arcos are the deepest in the entire bay.
Divers will discover the thrill of exploring the Devil’s Canyon and El Bajo, a fascinating underwater mountain range, while witnessing the abundant lobster, octopus, rays, eels, morays and other colorful marine life.
Your Night Dive (departs from Puerto Vallarta) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- A PADI certified Divemaster
- 1 scuba tank
- Tour duration: 4.5 hours
- Tour schedule: Wednesdays
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 12 years
- Only certified divers will be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Night Dive (departs from Puerto Vallarta):
- Dive certification
- Change of clothing
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips etc…