Pacific Dolphin Snorkel Adventure
Start the day at a sleepy fishing village and enjoy an easy hike the lush green Sierra Madre mountains. The tropical deciduous forest is home to numerous bird species, iguanas, Red Foxes, armadillos, skunks, huge mountain crabs and more. Cool off with a refreshing swim and guided snorkel tour at Colomitos cove, a secluded area home to many tropical marine species like King Angels, Panamic Sergeant Majors, puffer fish, eels, and many others.
Join a marine biologist on an exciting boat trip out into Banderas Bay in search of wild dolphins. Females with their newborn, small groups foraging for food, swimming quietly, leaping, bow surfing or even putting on a show are only some of the amazing possibilities. if conditions allow you may even get an opportunity to get wet and join these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat.
Your Pacific Dolphin Snorkel Adventure includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Boat transportation
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light lunch
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 08.30 AM Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Tour departure: from Marina Vallarta (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years
- A minimum of five people are required for this tour to operate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Pacific Dolphin Snorkel Adventure:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Swimming suit
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.