Rhythms of the Night
Start off with a scenic ocean cruise across Banderas Bay to the isolated cove of Las Caletas which, as evening falls, is transformed into a magical paradise filled with the sights and sounds of ancient rituals. Enticing aromas of freshly grilled food lure you towards a private beachside dinner table bathed in the soft glow of candles.
After dinner enjoy a hypnotic spectacle, stories of an ancient civilization told through live music and modern dance, as one of Mexico’s most innovative contemporary dance troupes transports you on a mystical journey through ancient Mexican history.
After the show, end a perfect evening with a nightcap and dancing beneath the stars on the short cruise back to your point of departure.
Regular + Open Bar
Your Rhythms of the Night tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Candle light dinner
- Contemporary dance show at the pyramid amphitheatre
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 6 years
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Rhythms of the Night tour:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.