San Sebastian del Oeste
Buried deep in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains, the town of San Sebastian’s remote setting has made it one of Mexico’s last remaining secrets. While this tiny mountain enclave (elevation 4500 feet) is not far from Puerto Vallarta, it is still a world away from the usual tourist haunts.
With its charming cobblestone plaza, elegant snow-white buildings, classic Porfirian bandstand, an 18th century church dedicated to San Sebastián and a wealth of 18th century Haciendas, you will enjoy a privileged glimpse into a colonial Mexico that remains untouched by time.
Your San Sebastian del Oeste tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Bottled water
- Tour duration: 7 hours
- Tour schedule: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 4 years; children aged 4 to 11 years old pay child price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your San Sebastian del Oeste tour:
- Comfortable walking or tennis shoes
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.