Sayulita & San Pancho Excursion
Get out and discover the bohemian beach cultures of Puerto Vallarta and the Bay of Banderas.
The small villages of Sayulita and San Pancho boast inviting beaches, fantastic surfing, intriguing handicrafts and eclectic art.
Discover hidden treasures in each town, from the native Huichol Indian crafts to a local program that recycles trash into art pieces while enriching the lives of children in the community. Walk along the streets and beaches of these relaxed pueblos and delight in the delectable food, soft Pacific beach sand and rich local history.
Your Sayulita & San Pancho Excursion includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 8 years
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Sayulita & San Pancho Excursion:
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Swimsuit and towel
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing (spring and summer)
- Sweater (autumn and winter)
- Comfortable shoes
- Extra $$ for tips etc…