Embark on a thrilling ride across Banderas Bay to explore the lesser known parts of this rugged, beautiful Pacific coastline. Explore and discover the lifestyle and culture of a remote fishing village before enjoying a horseback trail ride through the mountains of the Sierra Madre to a stunning waterfall and swimming spot hidden deep in the subtropical forest.
After this adventure in the forest visit “La Bola”, a beautifully tranquil cove with rocky reefs filled with an amazing variety of tropical fish and interesting marine life. After a quick lesson explore these blue waters accompanied by an experienced snorkel guide.
After a full day of activities, relax at a secluded beach which offers sea kayaks, hammocks, sand rugs, coconuts, an open bar and deliciously authentic Mexican grill right on the beach.
Your Sea Safari adventure includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Safety equipment
- Snorkel & kayak equipment
- Bottled water
- Open bar
- Tour duration: 6.5 hours
- Tour schedule: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Tour departure: from assigned meeting point (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 10 years; children aged 10 to 11 years pay child price
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 250 lbs
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Sea Safari adventure:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Comfortable shoes
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.